Monday, October 23, 2006

Hey There!

So, I know it has been awhile since writing, but I guess time kind of gets away like that when in school. I've been doing well for the most part and I have been having a blast at college. Honestly, I am so happy with school and life right now. I just miss my family and friends back home. Other than that, though, it's great!! God has been so good to me. He obviously knows what He is doing in my life and He has been so good to show me the goodness in His plan so far. Anyway, hopefully when I have something more profound to share, I will.

2 comments:

Kirk said...

I know how time flies. It's annoying how many times I've planned to post something and then run out of time.

God is great! It is amazing how His grace and strength just keep coming when you need it. He always knows just what I need - someone says hello when I'm feeling down, a class lets out early when I need to do homework for the next class that day, and of course a reminder when I fall into pride or self pity or laziness.

Praise the Lord.

Homemanager said...

Hi Elizabeth! Hi Kirk!
Thought I would drop by to say "hello!" Elizabeth.
So glad to hear that all is going well with you at college. The Lord is great and He is leading our steps when we don't even realize it! He is such an awesome and loving God.

Tell your folks I said hello, when you are talking with them.

Blessings!
Karen