Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Wow

So I get up this morning, drag myself out of bed, and get ready to go in for day two of my exams. My sister and I are all ready and are out on the porch, waiting for the bus (it is too rainy to actually go to the bus stop) when my dad comes out and lets us know that school is delayed. Oh. Oh well. Not much to do about that. I went back to bed after pondering all of the things I could get done, and promptly went back to sleep. I had previously thought that I would never be able to do that. I proved myself wrong. Then, after getting up a second time, I learned that school was closed. I went back to bed again (pathetic, I know) and slept until about twelve-thirty p.m. I comfort myself with the fact that I probably needed sleep, my body isn't just weird. (Although that's a distinct possibiliy.) So here I am, quarter after one, and feel like sleeping again. Cool. I wish I could figure out how to post pictures, because I bet I look pretty funny right now.

No comments: