Friday, January 25, 2013

Friday in the Cube


Cube life is remarkably boring.  It's really the little things that carry us through - the random conversations, the odd overheard remarks, the random misspellings and grammatical errors.  So...yeah.

Also, I really do enjoy the people I work with - these are just funny.


Received via email: Would you please provoke the detail  (note: having never provoked detail before, I'm was a little scared about what would happen) 

While riding the screeching elevator to our floor: It’s like there are a lot of little monkeys in there making it go.  Seriously, I’m going to miss this building so much.

Someone standing next to the printer: I might be done, but I’m still hangin’ out!

Someone, to me, after reading an email from a coworker: You just got thrown under the bus!  I thought you two were tight.

Discussing an email: 
E - She can’t mean the last full week of every month – the April week is the week of the 29th; there’s only two days in April that week.
M - Maybe we’re reading into too much.
E - It explicitly says the last full week.
M - I’m just saying – maybe we’re reading it too closely.
E - Right…

No comments: