Friday, January 11, 2013

Friday in the Cube

Cube life is remarkably boring.  It's really the little things that carry us through - the random conversations, the odd overheard remarks, the random misspellings and grammatical errors.  So...yeah.

Also, I really enjoy the people I work with - these are just funny.

Quotables: 

"I love it when I get credit for your work!” - a nice email I received. 

“You look wet.” - I had woken up late and my hair wasn't dry...

Someone to the printer: “It says it has removable memory.  Well, they removed my memory years ago!!”

Someone on the phone "providing" an email address: “Fin.  As in a shark fin.  [silence]  Also, there are other things that have fins, like fish, and other sharks. Do you know what a fin is?  Spell it like that.”

“Ewww, it smells like a cigar in here”


Grammar Policing: 

Attached please find 2 document:

I will look, I do not have anything, for this.

Incomming faxes

It is in the frig on 5th Floor

I will review wit [person] the different issues

Yes, [person] says it no more than 5 a week. 

Were taking they're printer.

Please distribute and while [person] is training let's see if their accurate

Are you steel taking the 28th?

I have will now also be directly receiving an email if these solutions do not run.

Please ask him if he is braking down the daily totals.

Additionally she would like to understand perk volumes times throughout the year.
    (And the correction for above: Understanding peek volumes)

No comments: