Friday, January 18, 2013

Friday in the Cube

Cube life is remarkably boring.  It's really the little things that carry us through - the random conversations, the odd overheard remarks, the random misspellings and grammatical errors.  So...yeah.

Also, I really do enjoy the people I work with - these are just funny.

Quotables:
Someone on the phone, presumably talking about kids and such: "Oh, I don’t have a little one.  Heeelllll no! [silence] Well, first I have to trick a girl into wanting me.”

Someone else on the phone: “I apologize that you are yelling at me.  You are calling me the rudest person you’ve ever known, but you are yelling at me.”

Grammar Policing:

I learned this week that someone was "Improperly chargered."  Also, someone wanted to process several "dispursements."




No comments: