Thursday, February 23, 2006

Sheep = Stupidity

Sheep are stupid. With nothing guarding them, they tend to wander and get themselves into trouble, like say, attacked by lions or bears or maybe tigers, depending on the part of the world. If they eat all the grass in one small area of the pen, they have to be led to another spot by Someone else. They aren't bright enough to find it on their own. And I know that everyone thinks sheep are fluffy and nice, but they're really dirty and smelly unless they are cleaned. Stuff gets stuck in their wool like crazy. In the summer, they can't shed their fleece, giving them relief from the warmer weather. Let's just say that they aren't very brilliant.

I am a sheep.

Hmm... That doesn't really help my ego, which is good...but hard. I am glad, though, that I have a Shepherd watching over me and that His gate is around me to keep me from wandering and being attacked.

(look at...John 10)

No comments: