Sunday, April 30, 2006

I'm Back!

Hi Everyone!

I had a very good trip, and I can only say that because of God's grace. With the emotions and physical stress that I have been dealing with lately, I became very physically exhausted during the trip. Because of that, I was able to learn a lot about myself and about my needs and how I can best take care of myself. I was also able to have many good conversations with the women on the trip. They prayed with me, they let me cry with them, and they lent an ear to listen to me talk through what I've been going through. By the end of the week my emotions had been realigned and now I am doing much better, although still going through the physical outworking of it all. It was hard and painful, but good overall. Thank you to all of you who were praying for the trip.

We were able to get a lot of work done on four different houses. We had such a large crew so we had to split up into four different work teams. It was fun and interesting working with a certain group of girls who I haven't really worked much with before. I enjoyed it, and God was so good both individually and to our group as a whole. When I get my pictures back I will post some.

Please continue to pray for my mom. She goes into surgery this Tuesday. I also have three AP tests this week, and then All States Music Festival next week. Pray God's strength will sustain me and my family, as I know it will.

Thank You! It's good to be back on the computer after a week. I'm not sure that's a good thing...

2 comments:

Linda said...

Well the week is more than half over. How is it going?

Elisabeth said...

ughhhhhhhhhhh.........it's almost done!!